General Comments, Concerns, or Complaint Form

These should be dealt with first at the appropriate school level, building or department by contacting the building principal or the program supervisor.  This can be done by calling the school or department or the district main office at 541-475-6192.  Comments, suggestions and concerns can also be provided through our online HOTLINE at


Public Complaints Policy:   Policy KL:  Public Complaints

Suggestion, Complaint, or CommendationPolicy KL-AR 

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer